|CPPD Open House #2
||[May. 6th, 2007|11:25 am]
Calgary Pagan Pride Day News
Here are the details of the 2nd CPPD open house meeting:
When: Saturday May 26th, 4-7pm
Where: Calgary Co-op Midtown Market,
Upstairs in the community space - Hopefully the tables by the kitchen - Look for the pink flower logo.
What to expect:
- General information on the Pagan Pride Project, Cagary Pagan Pride Day, etc
- Details and discussions about current year's event location, programming, theme, and timing
- Feedback and comments about prior years' events
- Promotions start up suggestions
What to bring:
- Suggestions, comments, ideas, etc. for improving CPPD 2007
- Some munchies to share, or money to purchase yourself some dinner if you so wish, given the timing of this open house. This isn't a requirement as I will have a some healthy snacks to share.
- A refillable mug, bottle or cup for water as there is water available for free in the meeting area (both tap & bottled as you prefer). There are disposable cups available if you can or do not bring a refillable drinking container.
Please note: Although this location is secluded from the remainder of the store, it is still a public venue.
If you cannot attend, but you wish to provide feedback you may as always email firstname.lastname@example.org. I also recomend joining the yahoogroup as I will be posting a summary of the open house up there as well.
Hope to see you there!
CPPD 2007 LC